We do not currently have any vacancies being advertised: -
Why work for Hadlow Rural Community School?
Hadlow Rural Community School has a close knit, high performing and greatly valued body of staff. Staff development, progression and wellbeing are prioritised for all colleagues across the school, with in excess of 70% of leadership positions appointed from internal progression in the last 5 years.
Working for Hadlow Rural Community School provides the following benefits:
- Working within an idyllic rural setting
- Welcoming environment
- Thorough Induction
- Tailored personal development
- Differentiated Appraisal
- Increased UPS pay scale
- Coaching & Mentoring Opportunities
- Aspirational Leadership Support
- Access to funded NPQ’s and Higher Level training
- Access to Teacher Training
- Small Class Sizes
- Staff Support Line
- Occupational Health Support
- Weekly CPD and Safeguarding training/refreshers
- Collegiate and cohesive staff support
- Paid leave for key life events
- Wellbeing Forum
- Senior Leadership Open Door Policy
- Annual Staff Rewards
- Free Parking
- Electric Car Charging
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Free Lunch
- Staff social events and activities
We are always keen to hear from high quality candidates who are interested in joining HRCS, whether that be as a support member of staff, a new or experienced teacher or a colleague wishing to access teacher training.
If there are no current vacancies, we would still be very happy to hear from you, and keep your information on file.
Supporting Information for Applicants
If you feel that you are a highly motivated, inspirational teacher who has the expertise and experience to play a vital part in the future of our School then we would very much like to hear from you.
For more details or an informal discussion with the Headteacher please contact the PA to the Headteacher via email on Heidi.Whitmore@hrcschool.org or via 01732 498120.
If you wish to apply to join Hadlow Rural Community School in the next phase of its exciting future; please see the website for further details www.hrcschool.org/.
Applicants should send to school
- A fully completed application form,
- A letter of application identifying how your knowledge, skills and experience meet the requirements of the Person Specification; and how you will contribute to making Hadlow Rural Community School an outstanding place of learning.
Letters should be addressed to the Headteacher and presented on no more than 2 sides of A4, font size 11. Please send this to: HR@HRCSchool.org
If you have not heard from us by the interview date, you may assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. We are unfortunately not able to offer individual feedback on applications that are not shortlisted for interview.
Hadlow Rural Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure before an appointment is confirmed.
Additionally, we are looking to train further school bus drivers, if you are interested in finding out further information on this role please contact the school.